*** Please note change of date from 29 September to 6 October 2016. ***
*** Please note also that this event is now full and booking are no longer being taken. ***
The Institute of Naval Medicine (INM) is the Royal Navy’s centre of excellence in occupational health. In addition to a number of medical service functions, the Institute houses extensive laboratory and research facilities.
The event will include a tour and a number of presentations on the following topics:
1. Safety culture in the RN.
2. Validating a safety culture maturity model.
3. Maritime high speed craft vibration and shock mitigation.
4. Modifying the HSE Stress Indicator tool for use in the military.
5. How to deal with low response rates to questionnaire surveys by understanding non-response bias.
6. Do sustained isometric muscle contractions deplete self-regulatory resources? A study using a lower limb exoskeleton.