The very best of careers guidance, options and opportunities.
What can I do at the Careers Day?
This is the only event in the UK dedicated to providing information about careers in ergonomics and human factors. At this event, you can:
- Visit the Jobs Fair with stands from leading organisations looking for new and enthusiastic talent.
- Listen to presentations from those already working in ergonomics and human factors about what they do and how they got there.
- Network with other professionals, new graduates and students from across the UK.
- Talk to the team from the Chartered Institute of Ergonomics & Human Factors who will answer your questions about:
- The career options open to you, including those in academia, industry and consultancy.
- The best route to get from where you are now to where you want to be.
- How to demonstrate your professionalism through membership of the CIEHF.
- How to advance your career through continuous professional development.
Who can attend?
This event is aimed at anyone looking to find out more about a career in ergonomics and human factors. It would particularly help:
- Undergraduates, new graduates and postgraduate students.
- Those whose jobs require them to upskill and take on responsibility for human factors work in their organisation.
- Those who are already established in a field such as engineering, design or psychology but who are looking to change career.
- Those who have already taken their first steps in their ergonomics and human factors career but are looking to find out about work in other sectors.
- Careers advisors who want to guide people towards an exciting and rewarding career.
How much does it cost?
The attendance fee is £30. This includes unlimited access to all activities throughout the day, refreshments and lunch, and a copy of the CIEHF’s new careers booklet. Book your place below now.
Can I exhibit at this event?
Yes! If you are looking for people to join your organisation either now or in the future, the Ergonomics & Human Factors Careers Day is the perfect opportunity for you to meet enthusiastic students, graduates and those looking for a career change. It will provide you with a unique opportunity to:
- Connect with students and new graduates eager to begin their career in ergonomics and human factors.
- Engage with experienced professionals looking for a new direction who have backgrounds that will complement your existing human factors team.
- Build brand recognition within the ergonomics and human factors community.
- Demonstrate your support for the next generation of ergonomists and human factors specialists.
Contact our events partner about exhibiting at the Jobs Fair or for sponsorship opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I book a place?
If you want to find out more about your future career options at this unmissable event, just buy your ticket using the form below now.